Now that 2016 is out of the way, let’s look at 2017! There’s been some pretty awful stuff happening overseas this year, so I’m going to focus on the good things and not say the T-word on this blog until the menace is gone hopefully.
So far this year:
- I went to go see Tenimyu: Seigaku vs. Rokkaku
- It snowed
- I got back into cross-stitching finally.
- I got the poor cat fixed in February, but she’s doing great.
- I went to a Tenimyu talk and high-five event for the Seigaku vs. Hyotei DVD release and then went to Fridays and got a giant sundae for free.
- I have become a slave to the giant queen of fuzz.
- And to bring us up to date, yesterday I got a new desk finally so now I’m not sitting on the floor and killing my knee, back, and neck quite as bad.
What will happen from here? Who knows?! Let’s see together, hm?
I hope to update at least once a week, but it may end up being more or less depending on work and things I’ve got to do. I’m excited to share photos and experiences with everyone again though so hopefully it will be a lot. (Though if it’s too much I may have to upgrade this thing for more storage space for photos…oops)